What if financial freedom had absolutely
nothing to do with money?
Join internationally renowned authors Michael Neill and Steve Chandler for a journey into the heart of financial freedom. In this practical yet light-hearted program, Michael and Steve will guide you towards a whole new relationship with your finances – a relationship filled with freedom, fun, and maybe even a whole lot of money…
In part one of the program, The Foundation, Michael and Steve introduce you to the inside-out understanding – a whole new way of making sense of yourself, your psychology, and your financial life. They’ll also take you on a tour of money through the ages, clarifying what money’s good for, what it isn’t, and why getting clear on that is one of the keys to financial freedom. Along the way, you’ll uncover a deeper capacity inside yourself for exploration, creativity, and fun. Finally, you’ll learn to go beyond your personal and cultural conditioning and discover what it is to be truly financially fearless!
Then in part two, The Practicals, they’ll walk you through what they’ve seen in over 50 years of working with clients on “money stuff”, including problem solving, sales, fear of rejection, customer service, debt, and above all, how to make money (and make making money fun). By the time you’re finished with part two, you might well find yourself bringing your products or services to market in a whole new way, with a real sense of ease and freedom.
Finally, in part three, The Coaching, Steve will introduce three coaching sessions where Michael works with people just like you who are looking to experience more freedom around their finances, in their work, and in their lives. You’ll get to revisit the core principles and understandings behind the program in a completely different way, seeing how they come to life when theory meets practice and the rubber meets the road.
Part One: The Foundation
Introduction: Welcome to the Program
- Meet Michael and Steve
- What’s actually on offer
How to Get the Most Out of the Program
- Insight vs. Information
- Experimentation vs. Exam Prep
Taking a Fresh Look at Freedom
- Flexibility, Freedom, and states of mind
- What financial freedom actually means
The Truth About Money
- The history of money
- How the value of money gets determined
What Money’s Good For (and What it Isn’t)
- Clearing up the biggest misunderstandings around money
- The Wheelbarrow Test
The Inside-Out Understanding, part one
- The three universal human gifts
- Living in a world of pure possibility
The Inside-Out Understanding, part two
- The source of insecurity
- The source of success
Living from the Inside-Out
- Why beliefs don’t matter as much as you think
- The power of Truth (with a capital “T”)
“Alone and Afraid in a World I Never Made”
- Why empowerment is a faulty model
- Living in a friendlier world
Beyond Cultural Conditioning
- Where our ideas about money come from
- The inside-out experiment
Worry and Fear
- Is freedom from fear and worry really possible?
- A rule of thumb for our thinking about money
Watch a full preview of Session Three: The Truth About Money
Part Two: The Practicals
Money Made Fun
- The problem with seriousness
- Our natural learning state
The Two Keys to Solving any Financial Problem
- The answer to any “How do I…?” question
- Unleashing your creative spark
The Value Formula
- The relationship between value and difference making
- The study of scarce resources
How to Make Money
- The three primary ways people make money
- Understanding the essence of sales and marketing
The Fundamental RelationSHIFT
- Relationship vs. Outcome
- The power of outgiving the giver
A Whole New Way of Thinking About Selling
- What selling really is (and really isn’t)
- Finding your “person”
The Power of Aliveness
- Two predictors of success in sales
- How to come alive (or back to life)
The Three-Legged Stool
- Increasing Receptivity vs. Overcoming Objections
- What makes people inclined to buy
Overcoming the Fear of Rejection
- Getting comfortable with ‘no’
- Why we fear rejection (and how to stop)
- Where “word of mouth” actually comes from
- What takes people from satisfaction to delight and beyond
Make Good Lemonade
- The ultimate tool for sales and marketing
- Tasting the love (or hate) in our product or service
The Nature of Debt
- What makes debt manageable or overwhelming
- The simple power of communication
Why do People Get into Debt?
- The number one reason we do stupid things with our money
- The uncomplicated nature of basic math
Financial Freedom in the Midst of Bankruptcy
- A case study
- The relationship between creativity, time, and cash
Freedom, Abundance, and Thriving
- Who we are at core
- The true meaning of financial freedom, revisited
Watch a full preview of Session Fourteen: Financial Freedom in the Midst of Bankruptcy
Coaching Session – The Pharmacist
Coaching Session – The Life Coach
Coaching Session – The Real Estate Investor
Are you ready to begin?
- You’ll get instant access to sessions to watch, review, and keep (online video streaming and audio download format)
- You can join me and Steve for one of two live webinars in May, to get real time coaching!
Our 30-day money back guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied within 30 days, let us know what’s not working for you and if we can’t solve it, we’ll give you your money back. It’s that simple!
Here’s what Steve says about working with Michael on this program:
“Creating this program on financial freedom with Michael Neill was an honor and, as you can see when you take the course, a lot of fun.
I’m a great admirer of Michael’s books and programs and when he invited me to join him in this project I jumped at the chance because I knew I’d be learning fresh, new ways to look at money and wealth-creation while we were putting this class together.
Here’s what Michael says about working with Steve on this program:
“One of the most requested topics of exploration on my radio show is financial freedom – how we can fundamentally transform our relationship with money from one based on fear and lust to one built on a foundation of innate intelligence, common sense, and love. So when I decided to create this program, Steve Chandler was my first and only port of call.
Steve is funny, wise, and has so much experience helping people in this arena that at times it felt like cheating to have him teaching alongside me. He’s the one who helped me transform my own relationship with money – who showed me that money is not only not oxygen, it’s not even a scarce resource. It’s something that is all around us and readily accessible when we know where to look.
If you’re already a Steve Chandler fan, this program will re-affirm your sense of the simple genius at the heart of his approach. And if you’re new to his work, well, you’re in for a real treat!”