A 3 day live/live streaming experience in London for anyone
who trains, facilitates, or leads groups in person or online
What makes for a great group experience? What are the keys to high impact presentation, training, facilitation, and leadership?
Over the past twenty seven years, there are three things I’ve been told I do exceptionally well – coaching, writing, and working with groups. While I’ve taught numerous courses on coaching and a few recent ones on writing, I’ve only done one day on working with groups since I began teaching the inside-out understanding nearly ten years ago.
So from the 28th – 30th of October, I’ll be sharing the best of what I know in a unique “open book” format, working with the live group in front of the virtual one and vice-versa for maximum impact and insight.
You can watch a short video about the “open book” format below:
We’ll be exploring:
- The four purposes of any group and how to clarify your intention before you begin
- Balancing preparation and flow
- Faciliating online groups – everything you need to know
- Exercise design – how to create experiences in and out of the group for maximum impact
- Finding and cultivating your unique voice and style as a group leader
I’ll also be sharing:
- How the principles behind the inside-out understanding influence the way we present, train, facilitate, and lead, regardless of our content (what we share) or context (where and with whom we share it)
- The role of Understanding vs. State of Mind as a critical performance variable
- Connection – what it is, where it comes from, why it matters, and what to do when it’s missing
- The source and power of “transformative presence” in effective groupwork
This group will be highly experiential by design, and you will be a huge part of the content creation – while you will get lifetime access to the video and audio recordings afterwards for your review.
If you present, teach, train, facilitate, or lead groups on any topic and of any shape or size, this will be a great opportunity to accelerate your learning curve and have fun doing it!
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll go from 10am – 6pm on Saturday and Sunday and from 10am – 5pm on Monday.
- There will be at least one session each day focused on working with virtual groups (webinars, Maestro, Zoom, etc).
- There will be one pre-program and one post-program webinar open to all
- All sessions will be recorded and available for streaming or download (lifetime access).
Dates: 28th – 30th October
Location: Regents College, London or Live-streaming from anywhere in the world