A 3 day live/live streaming experience in London for anyone
who trains, facilitates, or leads groups in person or online
According to a recent survey quoted in Forbes Magazine, 70% of employees who give presentations agree that presentation skills are critical to their success at work. On the other hand, nearly 20% said they would do almost anything to avoid giving a presentation including pretending to be sick or dumping the task on a colleague.
That’s why whether you are an entrepreneur, solopreneur, employee or professional speaker and trainer, your ability to confidently and consistently work with groups is one of the absolute keys to leveraging your impact and increasing your success in life.
So from the 28th – 30th of October, I’ll be sharing the best of what I’ve learned in over 27 years of presenting to tens of thousands of people around the world in a unique “open book” format, working with the live group in front of the virtual one and vice-versa for maximum impact and insight.
You can watch a short video about the “open book” format below:
We’ll be exploring:
- The four purposes of any group and how to clarify your intention before you begin
- Balancing preparation and flow
- Faciliating online groups – everything you need to know
- Exercise design – how to create experiences in and out of the group for maximum impact
- Finding and cultivating your unique voice and style as a group leader
I’ll also be sharing:
- How the principles behind the inside-out understanding influence the way we present, train, facilitate, and lead, regardless of our content (what we share) or context (where and with whom we share it)
- The role of Understanding vs. State of Mind as a critical performance variable
- Connection – what it is, where it comes from, why it matters, and what to do when it’s missing
- The source and power of “transformative presence” in effective groupwork
This group will be highly experiential by design, and you will be a huge part of the content creation – while you will get lifetime access to the video and audio recordings afterwards for your review, your participation is an essential part of the process.
Worth magazine’s Power 100 list features men and women from around the globe who work at the very highest level in a wide range of professions. But they all have one thing in common: They use public speaking to amass, solidify and extend their power, and then get things done. If you present, teach, train, facilitate, or lead groups on any topic and of any shape or size, this will be a great opportunity to accelerate your learning curve and have fun doing it!
I did three free introductory webinars for participants on the Working with Groups from the Inside-Out program at the end of September.
During the webinars I shared some practical ways of feeling and doing better with groups and some of the philosophy that’s informed my own group work over the past 27 years.
Topics covered included:
Presenting from the Inside-Out
Facilitating from the Inside-Out
Leading from the Inside-Out
Sign up below for this free webinar series and get instant access to the recordings from the webinar:
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll go from 10am – 6pm on Saturday and Sunday and from 10am – 5pm on Monday.
- There will be at least one session each day focused on working with virtual groups (webinars, Maestro, Zoom, etc).
- There will be one pre-program and one post-program webinar open to all
- All sessions will be recorded and available for streaming or download (lifetime access).
Dates: 28th – 30th October
Location: Regents College, London or Live-streaming from anywhere in the world