A 5 day deep dive to help you come alive and bring your genius to life
Are you tired of trying to balance living a spiritual life with the sometimes harsh realities of the world we live in?
Do you ever wish you could just relax and enjoy yourself without having to worry about your life crashing and burning?
I’ve been sharing the principles behind happiness, success, and wellbeing with tens of thousands of people through the Caffeine for the Soul blog and podcast for over 14 years. For the first time this December, I’ll be bringing this ongoing exploration of the space where humanity and divinity collide into a fully immersive online experience.
We’ll be diving into:
- How to bring more aliveness into everything you do
- Experiencing well-being on a daily basis regardless of your circumstances
- Accessing your natural wisdom and guidance
- Living an inspired (and inspiring) life
This in turn will allow you to:
- Fall in love with your life, even when there are things you want to change
- Become “discouragement proof” and bounce back from disappointments more quickly than you ever thought possible
- Transform your relationships, even with the most difficult people in your world
- Live with less stress, greater ease, and a sense of connection to the miraculous
Here’s how it works:
- Our immersion begins with the 3 week “Living a Guided Life” program (normally $99). You can attend live or simply take your time listening to the recordings at your own pace
- Beginning on the 8th of December, we’ll get together from 8am – 1pm pacific/4pm – 9pm UK each day for an experiential exploration of what it is to be “a spiritual being having a human experience”.
- You’ll get a full year membership (or extended membership) to my Inner Circle (normally $99) so that you can stay in the conversation and go deeper throughout the year ahead!
Dates: 8th-12th December
“A modern day Alan Watts – Michael Neill does a brilliant job using intelligence, humor, and heart to blend the sacred with the profane, gently revealing the deeper spiritual nature of everyday life.”
– Mike Dooley, NYT bestselling-author and creator of “Notes from the Universe
“If you’re ready to tap into the infinite power that is within youand truly see what is POSSIBLE, this is the book for you. In a fun and practical way Michael will be your coach and guide as you take on the impossible. Take a leap of trust today and prepare to be amazed at the results.”
– Iyanla Vanzant
“Michael Neill liberates us from limitations and ignites the fire of creativity that yearns to find free expression in, as, and through us. Whatever your dream, his books will be your trustworthy guide for cultivating the creative courage to bring it into manifestation.” – Michael Beckwith
“What I love about Michael’s work is the accessibility. There’s no ego attached, no grandiose musings, just thought provoking conversations and real tools to give us the power to turn ideas into reality.”
– Shaa Wasmund MBE