A 12 month mastermind to bring your business to life
In my book Supercoach, I share the following analogy:
Imagine that Bill Gates comes to you for business coaching. At first you’re puzzled, because it would seem that Bill Gates doesn’t really need business coaching, but then you realize that he has amnesia and has no idea who he is.
Here’s the question:
Do you use your sessions to try to give him business advice, or do you spend your time together doing everything you can to help him remember who he really is and what he’s really got going for him?
Now, you may think “well that’s all well and good, but I’m no Bill Gates” (and of course if you’re not a fan of Bill Gates you can substitute in the business genius of your choosing), but what if in your own way you are? What if the only thing between you and a constant stream of insight and innovation in your business is a misunderstanding of the mind – who we really are and what makes us tick?
The Genius Catalyst Incubator is different – a blend of the best of both incubators and masterminds with a dash of pure inspiration thrown into the mix. We won’t be asking you to change your personality or to try to force you to take actions you don’t want to take. You already have everything you need to succeed – and if that’s not yet obvious to you, it will be long before our time together is complete.
While it might seem like what you need to grow your business is better strategies, more capital, or better people, in over 30 years of working with CEO’s and businesses ranging from one-man bands to publicly traded companies, I’ve come to see that the most dramatic improvements come not from behavioral advice but from individual insight – a kind of waking up to the simple source of confidence and creativity we all have inside of us and the evolution of a deeper trust in our inner GPS to guide our way forward.
“If you’re ready to tap into the infinite power that is within you and truly see what is POSSIBLE, Michael will be your coach and guide as you take on the impossible. Take a leap of trust today and prepare to be amazed at the results.”
– Iyanla Vanzant
“What I love about Michael’s work is the accessibility. There’s no ego attached, no grandiose musings, just thought provoking conversations and real tools to give us the power to turn ideas into reality.”
– Shaa Wasmund MBE
Here’s how it all works:
1. The goal of the program is to help you either get your new business up and running smoothly and/or taking your existing business to the next level and beyond, all with less stress and more creative ease than ever before.
Here are the prerequisites to apply:
- You must be running or looking to run a multi-person business as opposed to a one person show. What that means is that your vision is too big for anyone (even you :-) to make happen on your own.
- You must have some meaningful previous experience in business, even if it’s in a different field to the one you’re working/wanting to work in now.
2. Once you’re accepted into the program, you’ll be one of an elite group of business founders, owners, and/or leaders ready to grow your business in a whole new way. You’ll get more comfortable in your own skin than ever before and be able to help your employees and co-workers do the same. From that place of inner clarity, you’ll be able to lead the way forward by following your own knowing and sifting more efficiently and effectively through the maze of advice that makes perfect sense and is practically impossible to follow.
3. Each month, we’ll meet for one day online as a group. I’ll bring a theme that’s relevant to each stage of business evolution, and you’ll benefit from not only the time and space to think things through but the support and insight of your peers. You’ll also get a monthly catalyst session with me to spark fresh ideas and take a fresh look at challenges, and up to six implementation sessions with Lynne Robertson, my COO and the person I rely on most to take the crazy ideas in my head and make them happen in the world.
Here are just a few of the themes we’ll be covering over the course of our year together:
- The basic principles of business – what’s always true, no matter what your product or service
- Eliminating at least 90% of the fear, stress, insecurity, and discouragement that drags most businesses down over time and creates interpersonal chaos in the workplace
- Innovative approaches to sales and marketing
- Your business as art – finding your own unique approach to creation and growth
- Falling in love with the bits of your business you hate
- Uncovering natural resilience – what to do when the going gets tough
- Going beyond best practice – identifying the hidden edges of what’s possible
- Leader as coach – bringing out the best in your people and ensuring they do less damage when they’re off their game
- Handling VUCA – why volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity can be springboards instead of obstacles
The cost for the incubator is $20K for the full year, and includes one day a month in the group, monthly 1/2 hour catalyst sessions with me, and up to 6×90 minute implementation sessions with Lynne Robertson.
There are currently three places remaining in the group!
“Thanks to Michael and his work, I’ve been able to grow my company three-fold and do it in a non-stressful, engaged, and loving manner. THANK YOU, MICHAEL!“
About Michael Neill
Michael Neill is an internationally renowned author and thought leader, reconnecting people to their deepest selves and helping them to live and work with less fear, stress, and pressure and more love, creativity, and happiness than ever before. He has spent over 30 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, and creative spark plug to entrepreneurs, CEOs, creative artists, royalty, and high performers in every field who want to get more out of themselves and their lives. He has been consistently ranked by the international research agency GlobalGurus.org as one of the top thirty coaching thought leaders in the world.
His TEDx talks, ‘Why Aren’t We Awesomer?’and ‘Can a TEDx Talk Really Change the World?’ have been viewed by nearly two million people, and his blog and subsequent podcast, Caffeine for the Soul, is now in its 20th year. His books have been translated into 26 languages, and his public talks, retreats, seminars, and online programs have touched and transformed lives at the United Nations and in over 60 countries and on six continents around the world.