The Obstacle Course to Success
Discover the missing piece of the puzzle
and enjoy the journey to happy success!
Nearly thirty years ago, I set out on an unofficial mission to uncover the secrets of success, happiness, and well-being, to live them in my own life, and to share the best of what I learned with others. Along the way, I’ve had the opportunity to work with tens of thousands of people who are pursuing success in its many forms.
When I would ask them “what stops you?”, the answers would inevitably land in one of more of nine distinct categories:
I created the Obstacle Analysis Grid as a simple means of quickly identifying obstacles to success and developed numerous strategies and techniques to overcome them. This model served as the basis for my work as a coach and consultant over a number of years, and I wrote about them extensively in my number one bestselling book, You Can Have What You Want, and my audio program Effortless Success.
What was puzzling to me was that sometimes people would easily overcome the obstacles without any apparent technique and other people could stay stuck no matter how many things they tried. In 2007, I stumbled across the missing piece of the puzzle – an understanding of the inside-out nature of the human mind.
In this twelve session online video program, I share the inside-out understanding and how it turns each of the nine obstacles to success from problems to stepping stones so you can enjoy the journey from wherever you are to wherever you’d like to be.
How to Get the Most Out of this Program
- Two questions to get started
- The power of insight
- Letting things come to you
The Obstacle Grid
- Exploring what success means to you
- What stops you?
- Introducing the nine obstacle areas
Everything You Need to Know about Being Human
- Diamonds, horse crap, and nail polish
- Uncovering innate intelligence
- Where our feelings come from
All About Information
- Why obstacles can’t stop us (and what does)
- Beyond Google
- How to solve any problem
Accelerating the Learning Curve
- Skills vs. “Natural” ability
- The open secret of skill development
- Seeing more about the nature of thought
- Developing a new relationship with failure
- Why “believing in yourself” rarely helps
- The X-factor in predicting the future
- What “psychosomatic” really points to
- The three sources of energy
- Plugging in to the mains
- How our relationships with others are created and maintained
- The nature of connection
- A different agenda for meeting people
- Why we do what we don’t want to do
- Falling in love with pretty much anything
- The key to inspired motivation
- The “bendy-ness” of time
- Black and White time management
- Priority planning
- The history of money
- What money is actually for
- How to create anything you want
- The clarity of fear
- The nature of worry
- Making fear irrelevant
- The program in review
- Exploring possibility
- An “enlightened” view of success
In each session, I share insights into the nature of creation, obstacles, and how the mind works that turn the game of success on its head and make it obvious why there are times when creating what you want seems effortless and other times where it feels like a constant struggle.
Each session also contains an assignment – either a thought experiment or a real-world exercise to highlight the key points and catalyze your own insights and breakthroughs.
If you’d like to be able to take on even your biggest obstacles with a sense of lightness, possibility, and hope, this program was made with you in mind!
Here’s a brief sample from our session on going Beyond Belief:
- Instant access to all twelve sessions (and the thirteenth bonus session) of the program to watch, review, and keep (online video streaming and audio download format)
- Membership in the Obstacle Course Facebook group where you can ask questions and compare notes with your fellow explorers
- Automatic enrollment to join me live for a week of webinars (September 11th – 15th) where I’ll go through each obstacle area in more depth and answer your specific questions about how the material in the program can positively impact your success in every area of your life. The sessions will be recorded so that you can go back and listen to them as many times as you like.
Are you ready to begin?
Enroll on the Obstacle Course and you’ll also receive:
- The Success Video Bundle – a collection of five video workshops featuring me teaching alongside Dr, George Pransky, Cathy Casey, Dr. Mark Howard, Gabriela Maldonado-Montano and “life coach to the stars” Ali Campbell. (An additional $99 value)