Creating the Impossible 2019
If you’re one of the hundreds of people who return to the program year in and year out, all you need to know is that we’ll begin this year on the 20th of January and I’ll be doing all new live videos each week and including a full week of new audios as well!
If it’s your first time, here’s a more comprehensive overview. You’ll be supported in your impossible project by:
1. Thirteen brand new weekly videos from me each Sunday to kick start your week.
2. Sixty-five daily audio inspiration from me every day from Monday to Friday throughout the program. I created these audios to help settle your thinking, spark your creativity, and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
3. Thirteen live interactive coaching webinars with me each Tuesday and an additional 13 ‘bonus calls’ with members of the Genius Catalyst Team on Thursdays – that’s 26 hours of coaching in total. All webinars are scheduled to run for an hour from 8am PT/11am ET/4pm UK.
4. Membership in an exclusive Facebook community where you can share your wins and “wow!”s, dissolve your challenges in love and laughter, and ask for community support in making your impossible dreams come true.
5. Lifetime access to the streaming video and audio of the daily sessions and downloadable access to the community coaching webinars.
Inner Circle Membership
- Monthly interactive webinars where you can ask questions and I’ll share my latest insights into creativity, happiness, and the human condition
- Premiere access to the ‘A Whole New Way of Thinking About…‘ video series, featuring a new video each and every month. New titles coming to the Inner Circle that won’t be available to purchase until later in 2019 include:
- Decision Making
- 24/7 access to the best material from the archives of my radio shows, blogs, tips, book club calls, live talks, and workshops
- A 20% discount on every new live and online event I do under $1000 – kind of like a Barnes and Noble discount card for your personal and spiritual evolution! Our members have saved over $2000 in 2018 alone.