Are you ready to make your dreams come true?
The doors are about to close for Creating the Impossible 2018!
Here’s how it works:
- The only two prerequisites for choosing a project are that a) it really looks impossible to you and b) you’d really, really, really love to see it come into being in your life and in the world.
- Every Sunday, you can join me on a Facebook Live video where I’ll introduce you to the theme for the week and demonstrate why that theme is relevant to making your dreams come true.
- Every day from Monday to Friday you’ll get a 5 – 10 minute audio, coaching you on a particular application of that week’s theme and offering you a thought experiment or practical application you can use to move forward on your impossible project.
- Each Tuesday, I’ll host a community coaching webinar where I’ll address your questions and offer live coaching. (All of the live videos and webinars will be recorded so you can listen to them repeatedly whenever you need an extra dose of inspiration or if you can’t attend any of the sessions in real time.)
- Each Thursday, one or more of my CTI coaches will host a second webinar giving you an additional chance to get your questions answered, get unstuck, and get back on track.
- While not everyone loves Facebook, for those of you who do the exclusive Creating the Impossible 2018 Facebook group will prove itself to be an extraordinary resource for assistance in creating your project and a place to give voice to your hopes, fears, challenges, and triumphs along the way. Many people tell me that the friendships they’ve forged in the CTI community are some of the deepest and longest lasting in their lives!
Sunday, 21st of January – Friday, 20th of April