Are you ready to make your dreams come true?
I’m excited to announce that the doors are now open for Creating the Impossible 2018!
If you’ve done the program before, you’ll already know that this is one of the most comprehensive, interactive, dynamic, and just plain fun programs we offer each year. This year, you’ll get 7 days of ‘jump start’ videos to get you going, followed by weekly live videos, all new daily audio recordings, and twice weekly community coaching calls with me and members of the Creating the Impossible team. You’ll also have the opportunity to be coached one on one on your impossible project at no additional cost by students on Supercoach Academy 2018.
If this is your first time, here’s how it works:
- We’ll release the 7 day video jump start at the beginning of January; the Facebook group will go live two weeks later.
- The program formally begins on Sunday the 21st of January and runs for 90 days through to Friday, April 20th.
- During the first week of the program, you’ll choose your impossible project for the 90 days. The only two prerequisites for choosing a project are that a) it really looks impossible to you and b) you’d really, really, really love to see it come into being in your life and in the world.
- Every Sunday, you can join me on a Facebook Live video where I’ll introduce you to the theme for the week and demonstrate why that theme is relevant to making your dreams come true.
- Every day from Monday to Friday you’ll get a 5 – 10 minute audio, coaching you on a particular application of that week’s theme and offering you a thought experiment or practical application you can use to move forward on your impossible project.
- Each Tuesday, I’ll host a community coaching webinar where I’ll address your questions and offer live coaching. (All of the live videos and webinars will be recorded so you can listen to them repeatedly whenever you need an extra dose of inspiration or if you can’t attend any of the sessions in real time.)
- Each Thursday, one or more of my CTI coaches will host a second webinar giving you an additional chance to get your questions answered, get unstuck, and get back on track.
- While not everyone loves Facebook, for those of you who do the exclusive Creating the Impossible 2018 Facebook group will prove itself to be an extraordinary resource for assistance in creating your project and a place to give voice to your hopes, fears, challenges, and triumphs along the way. Many people tell me that the friendships they’ve forged in the CTI community are some of the deepest and longest lasting in their lives!
Sunday, 21st of January – Friday, 20th of April