Are you ready to bring your dreams to life?
Over the past decade, over 4000 people have joined me for an interactive online program called “Creating the Impossible”. People have used the program to create new jobs, new relationships, and new income. Participants have lost weight, started non-profits, invented products, left bad situations, broken habits, and moved on with their lives in ways they hadn’t imagined possible. But above all, they’ve created a whole new relationship with themselves and the creative process that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
Beginning in January, 2022, you’ll get the chance to be coached, encouraged, supported, and challenged by me and the Creating the Impossible community in real time through a combination of weekly videos, short daily audios, and interactive group coaching sessions.
What if you could accomplish more than you ever imagined with less stress and pressure than ever before?
What if you could be supported and nurtured in your most heartfelt projects for the year ahead?
If you’re excited about creating your own impossible project, we’ve lowered the price to make joining in more accessible. We’re taking nearly $100 off the usual $295 joining fee!
To get started, simply choose an “impossible” project to take on over the length of the program – anything from writing your first novel to losing 30 pounds to earning a ludicrous amount of money to changing the world for the better. The only two prerequisites for choosing a project are this:
1. You must believe you have a less than 20% chance for success in the 90 days of the program – in fact, the whole thing should sound a bit ridiculous to you!
2. You must be so inspired about what it is you want to see in the world that you will be glad of any time you invest in creating it, regardless of how things turn out.
So what would you love to create in the year ahead?
A new business? More money? A better relationship?
Or are you drawn to creating a world to which everyone wants to belong?
“Time to share some of my totally amazing journey over the past 90 days…
What did I create ?
1. An amazing business
2. Website and branding along with some great marketing
3. I put out a big ask to someone I have respected for many years to see if they would agree to become a mentor … and they said yes without hesitation! … now I would have thought that was totally impossible 90 days ago
4. A foundation to support new start up business owners from disadvantaged backgrounds … wasn’t even on my radar 90 days ago.
5. I have exceeded my revenue targets for the coming year within these 90 days.
But here’s the bit that makes me smile…..
1. I’m no where near the same person that started this journey 90 days ago…..totally unexpected!
2. I have found a voice I never knew I had
3. I have a new insight to a wisdom from within that I had been denying all my life
4. I have a peace that my creativity flows from effortlessly.
5. I have an attitude to adventure like never before…time to live the adventure!
6. A interest in universal thought, conscience and mind that borders on compulsive … in these 90 days I have read all of Michaels books I hadn’t read at the time and everything Syd Banks has ever written.
Who could have foreseen that I would be writing these words 90 days ago?”
If you’re one of the hundreds of people who return to the program year in and year out, all you need to know is that we’ll begin this year on the 16th of January and I’ll be doing all new live videos each week.
If it’s your first time, here’s a more comprehensive overview. You’ll be supported in your impossible project by:
1. Thirteen brand new weekly videos from me each Sunday to kick start your week.
2. Sixty-five daily audio inspiration from me every day from Monday to Friday throughout the program. I created these audios to help settle your thinking, spark your creativity, and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
3. Thirteen live interactive coaching webinars with me each Tuesday and an additional 13 ‘bonus calls’ with members of the Genius Catalyst Team on Thursdays – that’s 26 hours of coaching in total. Tuesday webinars are scheduled to run for an hour from 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK and Thursday webinars will begin at 9am PT/Noon ET/5pm UK.
4. Membership in an exclusive online community where you can share your wins and “wow!”s, dissolve your challenges in love and laughter to get community support in making your impossible dreams come true.
5. Lifetime access to the streaming video and audio of the daily sessions and downloadable access to the community coaching webinars.
The only thing you need to bring to the table is something you’d love to create and a willingness to change your mind once and for all about what’s truly possible in your world…
Have a look at what some of our ‘impossiblers’ have created that might inspire you…
“When I began CTI in January 2020, I already had an idea that had arrived unannounced in my head 2 weeks before we began: To create a cut flower garden and put flowers on the corners of my daughters’ desks. Impossible because I had never gardened before and had zero interest in doing so until that moment.
Over the next 90 days, going step by step through the CTI program, that simple idea grew into The Floral Project, where I began sowing so many flowers, I decided to give them away to local charities – and decided it would be cool to support others to do the same. (Even though it was impossible as I still had no idea what I was doing).
Then a totally impossible virus happened (so it was impossible to get compost and seeds), yet somehow a national TV station found out what I was doing and reported on the ‘good news during lockdown’ story, and the idea caught on all around the country. By the end of the 90 day program I didn’t yet have a single flower but something was born during that time.
Fast forward to October 2020 and I have managed to grow and donate over 100 bunches of flowers to our local age concern organisation clients, sourced, created and learned how to sell Flower Kits to fund the project (with no idea how to do this!) and The Floral Project has become a community of over 1,300 gardeners all growing flowers to give to hospices, key workers, elderly care charities and domestic violence units amongst others. Which I appear to be leading. Even though I still have no idea what I’m doing:) Totally impossible and yet somehow still happening.“
Doors for Creating the Impossible 2022 are now open! 🎉
Dates: January 16th – April 15th 2022
- Thirteen brand new weekly videos from me each Sunday to kick start your week.
- Sixty-five daily audio inspiration from me every day from Monday to Friday throughout the program. I created these audios to help settle your thinking, spark your creativity, and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
- Thirteen live interactive coaching webinars with me each Tuesday and an additional 13 ‘bonus calls’ with members of the Genius Catalyst Team on Thursdays – that’s 26 hours of coaching in total. Tuesday webinars are scheduled to run for an hour from 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK and Thursday webinars will begin at 9am PT/Noon ET/5pm UK.
🇮🇹 Le iscrizioni a Creare l’Impossibile 2022 sono aperte 🇮🇹
This year we’ve taken on a brand new impossible project – to offer CTI for the first time ever in another language with a certified Supercoach to guide the way!
I’ve been working with Supercoach Academy graduate and translator of the newly published Italian edition of the book, Nico Olivieri, to translate and deliver the entire program in Italian.
To learn more or share with an Italian speaking friend, click here
“This was my third year doing Michael Neill’s Creating the Impossible program, and I’m finally beginning to “get” what creativity as a human being is really all about. I’m delighted to say that I completed my impossible project this summer and published my book, which went on to be an Amazon #1 bestseller!
The structure of the program with the daily audios and twice weekly Zoom calls was really good too and I was able to work around my commitments and participate live in more than 90% of the content which was really helpful. If you’re interested in stretching your mind about your own ability to create in this world, I highly recommend Creating the Impossible.”
“My original project was to pay off my credit card in 90 days, but I stopped when I realised I didn’t have any idea what steps to take. I’d be amazed if I listened to even 50% of the content or did the activities. I didn’t even finish the book! Then I had a thought one morning walking to work:
“Maybe I’m supposed to learn that the impossible can happen without it being a lot of hard work. I bow out of everything unless I do all the tasks perfectly. Maybe that’s the learning. Today I am open to achieving the impossible without me needing to do much at all.”
To cut a long story short, I had to pop into the bank that day and ended up sitting down with a bank assistant who looked up my records for one thing but was shocked with my credit card debt and interest payments I was falling behind on. Less than two hours later, she had completed restructured my credit card debt into a bank loan and the credit card debt was paid off. I will be completely debt free in 24 months and she has saved me literally £1000s and endless sleepless nights.
When she hit send and managed to get the application through, we both realised it was a magic moment and started crying. (Yes – even the bank employee! She knew she had just changed my life and was so proud. We hugged even though I AM NOT A HUGGER and I told her about my CTI project. Here I was having done it – just not in a way I could’ve imagined!”
“This year CTI is almost unbelievable for me, yet here it is.
My life changed because of it. I said in the beginning that it would take a miracle to have by the end of 90 days a loving relationship with my father, who has not only been absent my entire life, but also always denied that I was his child. As of January 2019 I have seen him only once, over 25 years ago. As of today, we have met, hugged, talked, toasted, had tender moments and laughed together, even missed each other. We call each other now, and yes it is over the phone and over the ocean, but for a kid who all her life heard “He left you, forget it” now to hear “I am so glad that you exist, and I am so happy that we finally are together” and “I will do anything for you” IS A MIRACLE. Anyone who have been adopted or grew up with a hole in his heart instead of love of a parent can understand how life-changing and affirming those words are. My father loves me – wow! Even more surprising is that I never expected myself to feel this much love towards him. If on January 21st anyone would have told me that this is how it’s gonna be, I would be the first to shake my head and call it impossible :) It was not even anything I considered for a project at that time…
Allowing life to surprise us is way better then insisting on what we want. I could have stuck with my chosen project (which btw also got done!), and miss this gift and healing of my soul. I could have postponed the trip till summertime, or more convenient time, and miss all the perfect coincidences that unfolded when I said Yes. I could have chickened out, as I have done in the past, and miss the amazing future that now I and my daughter have with her Grandpa, her cousin, her uncle – we are going on a trip together this summer! And CTI was a framework I needed to get over beliefs and doubts and go with inner guidance and knowing.
I do not believe I can do things in my life the same way I did before. I have seen a miracle after all. I am I the process of looking for a job now, and it is my own new CTI, allowing life to surprise me. I am delighted being in this process, because I KNOW my right place is waiting for me and we are on a collision course. My trust in the Invisible Giant, Divine plan, my highest good is as solid as in the fact that my father loves me.
Thank you Michael and the team. Thank you everybody who participated. Each one of you were an important and irreplaceable part of my miracle.”