What would you most like to create in 2017?
A new business? More money? A better relationship?
Or are your dreams less personal and more ambitious?
What if creating what you want isn’t dependent on believing in yourself,
or even believing that it’s possible?
Over the past seven years, almost 2000 people have joined me for an online experience I call “Creating the Impossible”. They’ve created new jobs, new relationships, and new income. People have lost weight, started companies, invented products, left bad situations, broken habits, and moved on with their lives in ways they hadn’t imagined possible.
Beginning this January, you can join me in the final version of the online program I’ll be doing before the launch of the Creating the Impossible book by Hay House next September. You’ll get the chance to watch weekly videos, listen to daily audios, and speak with me live each week as I guide you through an adventure in creating from beyond the known!
To get started, simply choose an “impossible” project to take on over the length of the program – anything from writing your first novel to losing 30 pounds to earning $50,000. The only two prerequisites for choosing a project are this:
1. You must believe you have a less than 20% chance for success in the 90 days of the program.
2. You must be so inspired about what it is you want to create that you will be glad of any time you invest in creating it, regardless of how things turn out!
Have a look at what some of our ‘impossiblers’ have created that might inspire you…
David Key and the Gpot
In 2015 the idea for the Gpot was born. Here it is, a brand new invention to ensure that your gravy will never be cold again. It is ready to go into production and all being well could be on the shelves of a major department store in the UK in time for Christmas!
#creatingtheimpossible #keephotwithagpot® #loveyourgravy
Lori Forget Vazquez is getting married!!
UPDATE: One and a half years later ….after my very first Creating the Impossible (2015)….my project has come to full fruition! I am engaged to be married!!! I am the happiest I’ve been in my entire life, and not because of what is happening outside of me.
Steph, Kaye and Dani and ‘innyoot’
“We’ve never created a business from that space before and all 3 of us went from a place of being super excited to a place of astonishment, wondering whether it could be that simple and easy to create a new business without limitations. It felt like we came up with ideas for our business in 4 hours that we might not have had in an entire year. We all felt very playful and this is when we came up with our product idea for our Slipper business.”
To support you in your adventure, you will receive:
1. Weekly videos from me each Sunday to kick start your week! (starting Sunday, January 8th)
2. Daily audio inspiration from me every day from Monday to Friday. I record these messages fresh throughout the program to help settle your thinking, spark your creativity, and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
3. Real-time coaching with me each Tuesday and with members of the Team for an additional ‘bonus’ call on Fridays. All webinars are scheduled to run for an hour from 8am PT/11am ET/4pm UK.
4. Membership in an exclusive Facebook community where you can share your wins and “wow!”s, dissolve your challenges in love and laughter, and ask for community support in making your impossible dreams come true.
The only thing you need to bring to the table is something you’d love to create and a willingness to change your mind once and for all about what’s truly possible in your world…
The doors for Creating the Impossible have now closed
If you’re willing to change your mind once and for all about what’s truly possible in your world, join us for an 90-day adventure that will change your life forever!
“This is really funny. I decided to look at everyone’s list of impossible projects again since it’s the last day. I’d forgotten exactly how I wrote mine. In addition to earning $5K/month as a self-employed person, I also said I wanted a “bonus check of $10K to show up, as well.” I didn’t remember saying that. But that’s the exact amount of my tax refund, which should be in my bank account in a couple of days. Hilarious.”
– 2016 Impossibler