Program begins in
What would you love to create in 2018?
A new business? More money? A better relationship?
Or are your dreams less personal and more ambitious?
What if you could accomplish more than you ever imagined
without the constant stress and pressure associated
with goal setting and high achievement?
Over the past eight years, almost 2000 people have joined me for an online experience I call “Creating the Impossible”. They’ve created new jobs, new relationships, and new income. People have lost weight, started companies, invented products, left bad situations, broken habits, and moved on with their lives in ways they hadn’t imagined possible.
Beginning this January, you can join me for a brand new version of the online program designed to be done in conjunction with the new Creating the Impossible book released by Hay House on the 2nd of January. You’ll get the chance to watch live weekly videos, listen to brand new daily audios, and speak with me live each week as I guide you through an adventure in creating from beyond the known!
To get started, simply choose an “impossible” project to take on over the length of the program – anything from writing your first novel to losing 30 pounds to earning a ludicrous amount of money. The only two prerequisites for choosing a project are this:
1. You must believe you have a less than 20% chance for success in the 90 days of the program.
2. You must be so inspired about what it is you want to create that you will be glad of any time you invest in creating it, regardless of how things turn out!
I’ve done Creating the Impossible four times now, I’ve never created what I set out to do each time and I learned/created something WAAAAY better each time than my little mind could have possibly thought of at the start of the program. Highly recommend it and doing it again myself this year!Nicola Bird
Highly recommend it. The content that Michael creates is superb – so interesting, fun and fresh. I passed my grade one violin exam in 3 months from nothing! The whole thing is light hearted and profound at the same time. Very cool xxClare Dimond
Have a look at what some of our ‘impossiblers’ created last year that might inspire you…
To support you in your interactive adventure, you will receive:
1. Weekly videos from me each Sunday to kick start your week! (starting Sunday, January 21st)
2. Daily audio inspiration from me every day from Monday to Friday throughout the program. I created these audios to help settle your thinking, spark your creativity, and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
3. Real-time coaching with me each Tuesday and with members of the Team for an additional ‘bonus’ coaching webinar on Thursdays. All webinars are scheduled to run for an hour from 8am PT/11am ET/4pm UK.
4. Membership in an exclusive Facebook community where you can share your wins and “wow!”s, dissolve your challenges in love and laughter, and ask for community support in making your impossible dreams come true.
5. Lifetime access to the streaming video and audio of the daily sessions and downloadable access to the community coaching webinars.
The only thing you need to bring to the table is something you’d love to create and a willingness to change your mind once and for all about what’s truly possible in your world…
My creating the impossible project was buying my dream home in Ventura California. I’m in escrow!!
Thank you Michael Neil!!
In the words of a famous sports ware company “Just do it” . I did it last year, didn’t create the impossible but learnt a lot along the way. It’s well worth the time you won’t regret it!Phillip Warris
The doors for Creating the Impossible are now open!
If you’re willing to change your mind once and for all about what’s truly possible in your world, join us for an 90-day interactive adventure that will change your life forever!
Program begins in
Wow what a 90 days it’s been! I have loved being a part of this journey, the conversations, the honesty and openness of the calls, the daily audios, the variety of teachers and so much more. It has been a truly magical and life changing time and I want to say a big thank you to all, Michael, Lynne, Annette and all the bonus call teachers and all participants! Big love to you all ❤ Kiran x