Infinite Potential, Infinite Possibilities is a small group coaching intensive designed to expand the size of your circle. It will help you to increase your productivity, evolve your creative expression, and unleash your impact by taking a fresh look into what’s really possible in the world.
At the beginning of our three days together, I’ll be asking you for a “wish list” of changes you’d like to make and things you’d like to create as a result of our time together.
We’ll then put the list to one side for a while as you learn to find, rest in, and operate from a deeper space inside yourself. When we take a look at things from a quieter, more settled down place within us, the intelligence of the higher mind begins to emerge and guide the way.
By the end of the three days, you’ll have a fresh take on both your list and your life. Most people report they feel better than they have in ages – refreshed, recharged, and ready to take on the world. And because of the transformative nature of this work, the impact of these three days will continue to unfold over the weeks and months to come.
May 9th-11th in London – SOLD OUT
- Your investment is $5,000 (includes a one on one session with me that we’ll schedule when you book)
- Each group will be led by me and will have a maximum of 8 participants.
- Each session will run from approximately 10am – 5pm with breaks throughout the day.
- Most groups are first come, first served. However, you may apply to have a group run exclusively for your team, work group, or family. (Dates available on request)
In order to get the most out of the program, we recommend at least an introductory exposure to our work. You can read more about the inside-out understanding here. As well as my books, you can find a wide variety of articles and video clips here.
With all my love,
I could go on about the atmosphere alone because it’s so difficult to put words to the experience. Bullet points are always helpful, so here goes:
- I went there wanting to solve things. Some things were solved as a byproduct of slowing-down, but the best thing was the feeling that nothing had to be solved.
- I saw that what I was striving to accomplish professionally, I was already doing, and I left feeling ok with Wisdom’s time-frame instead of that of my made-up expectations. Relaaaax, and enjoy the process.
- The feeling of “Pals” (for a deeper understanding of this, please refer to the movie, “Young Guns.” “Tombstone” was also mentioned – “I’m your Huckleberry” … there will be inside jokes.)
- I witnessed the physical transformation of those who attended – the outer reflecting the inner.
- Questions, queries, challenges and musings that all were struggling with, and posed on the first day, were mostly answered or had dissolved by the beginning of the 3rd day… Those that needed additional attention were explored on day 3, leading to rich conversation and deeper understanding.
- I have been devoting a lot of my bandwidth to a relationship for years… Michael’s curiosity, and a surgical strike question, finally gave me the clarity that I was seeking. And, bring it on home to bullet-point number 1, and emphasized by the message on the flip chart – “decisions aren’t made,” and nothing has to be solved, until it is.
I saw so much. I felt so cozy. I have clarity, and when I don’t have it, I know it’ll come.
I would definitely do this again and again. Thanks, Michael.
Karen Karen DiMarco, RN, BSN, iRNPA