The Official Bio
He has spent over 25 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, and creative spark plug to celebrities, CEOs, royalty, and people who want to get more out of themselves and their lives. His books have been translated into 17 languages, and his public talks, retreats, and seminars have touched and transformed lives at the United Nations and on six continents around the world.
Michael’s weekly radio show, Living from the Inside Out, has been a listener favorite on Hay House Radio for over a decade; his TEDx talk, ‘Why Aren’t We Awesomer?’, has been viewed by over 150,000 people around the world. You can follow him on Twitter and Facebook, subscribe to the Caffeine for the Soul podcast on iTunes, and read his blog at www.michaelneill.org.
The Unofficial Bio (from The Space Within)
- I am not enlightened, nor do I think I am particularly likely to become so during this lifetime.
- I eat meat, drink coffee, procrastinate, and get pissed off when people talk or check their phones in the middle of a movie.
- I am as f@#ked up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional (i.e., ‘FINE’) as the next person; however, it has surprisingly little impact on my enjoyment of life or effectiveness in the world.
- I am genuinely happy and have been for years – no mean feat for a depressed, suicidal teenager 30 years further on in life.
- As a transformative author, coach, speaker, and radioshow host, I have shared this understanding with well over 100,000 people over the past nine years, and the stories they tell me about the changes that have occurred as they’ve begun to ‘get the joke’ and find their way back to a deeper part of themselves never cease to amaze me.
If these credentials don’t ‘wow’ you, not to worry – I’m simply trying to point out that a) yes, I’m still human and b) being human can be absolutely amazing as you get further out of your own way and allow the deeper intelligence and energy behind life to fill you up and move you forward.
“Direct and practical – Michael’s presence makes taking on challenges fun.”Egill Egilsson,
“Michael’s authentic approach and insightful concepts demystify ‘conventional wisdom’ and have enabled me to look at success in a completely different way.”Sacha Gervasi,
“If Superman needed a coach, he’d hire Michael Neill.”Geoff Hinsley,
The Space Within
– Finding Your Way Back Home
There is a space within you where you are already perfect, whole, and complete. It is pure consciousness – the space inside of which all thoughts come and go.
When you rest in the feeling of this space, the warmth of it heals your mind and body. When you operate from the infinite creative potential of this space, you produce high levels of performance and creative flow. When you sit in the openness of this space with others, you experience a level of connection and intimacy that is breathtakingly enjoyable and filled with love. And when you explore this space more deeply, you will find yourself growing closer and closer to the divine, even if you’re not sure there is such a thing and wouldn’t know how to talk about it if there was.
Every problem we have in life is the result of losing our bearings and getting caught up in the content of our own thinking; the solution to every one of those problems is to find our way back home.This is both the invitation and the promise of this book.
One Problem, One Solution, Infinite Possibilities…
The Inside-Out Revolution
Would you like to experience amazing clarity, peace, and freedom, even in the midst of challenging circumstances?
In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Michael Neill shares an extraordinary new understanding of how life works that turns traditional psychology on its head. This revolutionary approach is built around three simple principles that explain where our feelings come from and how our experience of life can transform for the better in a matter of moments.
Understanding these principles allows you to tap into the deeper intelligence behind life, access your natural wisdom and guidance, and unleash your limitless creative power. You’ll be able to live with less stress, greater ease, and a sense of connection to the larger unfolding of life.
Welcome to the space where miracles happen…
Are you ready to begin?